Please review our frequently asked questions below. If you don’t see an answer to your question, contact us!
- Why you want the treatments, your expectations and desired outcome
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Use of current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Previous treatments
we will also
- Discuss the options available to you for the particular treatment
- Examine the relevant area(s) of your body in preparation for the procedure
- Discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of your treatment or course of treatments
- Detail possible risks and potential complications
- They are unable to take and understand a detailed patient medical history to determine contra-indicating factors to treatment.
- They may have limited knowledge of sterile techniques, clinical waste, infection or cross contamination risks.
- Over filling, asymmetric correction or minor reactions to hyaluronic acid products can be treated with hyaluronidase (Hyalase®).This is a prescription only medicine so is not readily available to non-medics.
- Non-medics may have difficulty obtaining fillers through many of the traditional supply routes open to medics (e.g., direct from manufacturers/distributors, or through wholesale pharmacies) so may be tempted to source products online, cheaply, which poses risks that counterfeit or copy-cat products whose provenance is unknown may be used on the UK public
We request 24-hour notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, this allows us time to cover the appointment with another client.
No show clients will be required to pay a deposit to secure any future appointments.